Yields: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 (20oz) package of Olivia’s Organics cut butternut squash
- 2 large apples – cored, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut squash into bite sized pieces.
- Place squash and sliced apples in a 7”x11” baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients to make a thick crumble topping and sprinkle over squash and apples.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until squash is tender. Uncover during last 10 minutes to brown topping (or place under broiler for a few minutes).