- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons corn meal (optional)
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- 3 plum tomatoes - chopped
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale - chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic - minced
- 4 ounces shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a thin layer (about ¼ inch thickness). Using a 2 inch round cookie cutter, cut out rounds and place on a sheet pan that has been prepared with a light coating of flour and corn meal. *The flour and corn meal can be eliminated by using parchment paper instead, but the cornmeal adds texture. The dough should yield approx. 2 dozen rounds.
- Top each round with the tomatoes, kale, garlic and cheese. Season with salt and pepper and finish with a drizzle of olive oil. Bake pizzettes for 7-10 minutes depending on your preferred doneness of the dough.