- 1 lb pizza dough – baked with a drizzle of olive oil
- 3 packed cups Olivia's Organics Baby Arugula
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil - to drizzle
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven according to the instructions on the pizza dough you are using.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a large circle. Prick with a fork in several places, drizzle with olive oil, and bake on a pre-heated pizza stone or directly on the oven rack anywhere from 8 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the pizza and the desired doneness and crispiness you prefer.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh tomatoes and arugula. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle all over with a high quality extra virgin olive oil.