- 2 large soft tortillas
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- 2 cups soft Brie
- 1 pear sliced thin
- 4 slices Prosciutto - slightly chopped
- Heat a large sauté pan and add a little olive oil. Place a tortilla in the pan and flip it as soon as it begins to brown on the bottom. On one half of the tortilla, layer on half of the arugula, Brie, pear slices and prosciutto. Fold over the other half and continue to cook until Brie is melted. Remove quesadilla from the pan.
- Repeat with the other tortilla.
- Cut quesadillas into 4 slices.