- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 2 packed cups of Olivia's Organics Baby Arugula
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a dry sauté pan, toast the pine nuts for a few minutes to bring out their aroma, moving them around the pan so they don’t burn.
- Add the toasted pine nuts, arugula, garlic and salt to a blender or food processor and pulse a few times until greens are chopped. Slowly start to drizzle in the olive oil while on low speed.
- Once blended to desired consistency, remove the pesto from the blender, stir in the cheese and season with salt and pepper as needed.