- 8 ounces unsalted butter - softened - with extra for pan
- 7 ounces almond paste
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Kale - pureed
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour - with extra for pan
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Confectioners sugar (for finished cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and lightly flour a Bundt pan.
- In a food processor or stand mixer, blend together the butter, almond paste and sugar. Add the eggs, vanilla and kale, blending all well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the kale batter and mix well. Pour the batter into the prepared Bundt pan and bake for approximately 50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.