WHITE BEAN ARUGULA CROSTINI
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil + 2 tablespoons
- 1 baguette – sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste</li>
- 1 (15 oz.) can cannellini beans – rinsed well and drained
- 1 (5 oz.) package Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange bread slices on a sheet pan and brush the tops with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Bake in oven for
- In a large bowl, whisk together ¼ cup of olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Add in the beans and arugula. Toss together well.
- Top each crostini with the bean and arugula combination and serve.
- Optional: Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil..