Scalloped Potatoes with Arugula
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 pounds potatoes (your favorite variety)
- 1 (5 oz.) package Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula – rough chopped
- 1 cup gruyere cheese – grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese – grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup half and half
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel the potatoes and slice very thin (less than ⅛”). Use a mandolin if available.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a baking dish and layer the ingredients into two layers. Start by laying out half of the potato slices, slightly overlapping them. Top the potatoes with half of the arugula, gruyere cheese, and parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Repeat the process with the remainder of the potatoes, arugula, cheeses, salt and pepper. Pour the half and half over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes until potatoes are tender.