Celery, Fennel & White Bean Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion – diced
- 3 stalks Olivia’s Organics Celery – diced
- 1 fennel bulb – diced
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 3 (15.5 oz.) cans cannellini beans – rinsed and drained
- 6 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- White truffle oil
- Heat olive oil in a large pot.
- Sauté the onion, celery and fennel for approximately 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for another minute, then add the beans, chicken broth, salt, pepper and thyme. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Using a food processor or immersion blender, blend soup until smooth. Stir in the cheese.
- Serve soup topped with croutons and a drizzle of white truffle oil.