Arugula Salad with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
- 6 slices thick bacon
- 1 shallot – minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (11 oz.) package Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- 4 ounces goat cheese – crumbled
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon and crumble when cooled.
- Arrange the arugula on a platter and top with the crumbled bacon and goat cheese.
- Add the shallot to the skillet with the bacon drippings and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes until soft. Remove from heat and whisk in the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pour the warm vinaigrette over the salad. Toss and serve immediately.