- 2 large zucchinis - spiralized or sliced into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 4 ounces of firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 carrot - very thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper - thinly sliced
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Kale
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Prepare the zucchini noodles using a vegetable spiralizer or slice long way with a mandolin. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil and rice vinegar. Marinate the tofu with half of the sauce, reserving the other half for the ‘noodles’.
- Heat the coconut oil in a very large sauté pan. Add the carrot and red pepper, and sauté for two minutes. Add in the kale and zucchini noodles and continue to cook for another 3 minutes, or until noodles reach desired doneness. Add in the reserved sauce, season with salt and pepper and remove to a serving plate.
- Add the marinated tofu to the pan and cook for approximately 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Slice the tofu and arrange on top of the noodles. Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and serve.