- 1 box couscous (ready in 5 minutes)
- 1 package frozen organic mixed vegetables
- 1 package organic frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion - diced small
- 1 (5 oz.) package Olivia’s Organics Power Greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes - halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook couscous according to package directions. Set aside.
- Cook both packages of frozen vegetables according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add the onion and cook for a few minutes. Add in the Power Greens and tomatoes and continue to cook until the greens are wilted. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl, mixing the couscous, veggies and greens together. Season with additional salt and pepper as desired.