- 1 dozen large eggs - boiled
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 handful Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach – chopped fine
- 4 bacon strips - cooked and crumbled into bits
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Smoked paprika - for garnish
- To boil eggs: place the eggs in a large pot and fill with enough water to cover the eggs by at least an inch. Bring the water just to a boil and turn off the heat. Cover the pot and let stand for 14 minutes.
- Drain the eggs, run under cold water, and peel when cooled.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolks to a bowl. Set the egg whites onto a platter.
- Mash the yolks and add to them the remaining 6 ingredients. Mix well until mixture is a smooth consistency.
- Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture and garnish with smoked paprika. (The filling can be piped into the whites using a Ziploc bag with the corner of the bag cut)