- 1 pound large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 plum tomatoes - seeded and chopped
- 1 (11 oz.) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon - freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley - finely chopped
- In a large sauté pan, heat butter and olive oil. Sauté the shrimp in batches, on high heat for 1-2 minutes on each side until pink. Do not crowd the pan. Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes to the pan and cook for 1 minute and then deglaze with white wine. Add the tomatoes and spinach and season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook on medium heat and sauté for approximately 5 minutes or until half of the liquid is gone.
- Remove pan from the heat, stir in the shrimp and lemon juice and top with parsley.