- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula – rough chopped
- 2 pounds potatoes (your favorite variety)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup gruyere cheese - grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese - grated
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 cup half and half
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel the potatoes and slice very thin (less than 1/8”). Use a mandolin if available.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a baking dish and layer the ingredients into two layers. Start by laying out half of the potato slices, slightly overlapping them. Top the potatoes with half of the arugula, gruyere cheese and parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Repeat the process with the remainder of the potatoes, arugula, gruyere cheese and parmesan cheese. Pour the half and half over the top. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes until potatoes are tender.