- 1 head cauliflower - riced
- 2 + 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 to 3 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach - rough chopped
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and "rice" in a food processor. Do not over process.
- Melt the coconut oil and add 2 tablespoons to the riced cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper, and the garlic and onion powders. Toss to evenly season. Place the cauliflower rice on a sheet pan, spread in one layer for even cooking, and roast for approximately 30 minutes or until it begins to brown slightly.
- In a sauté pan, add the remaining coconut oil along with the spinach and cook until wilted. Remove excess liquid.
- Combine together the roasted cauliflower rice and spinach. Mix in 1 teaspoon sriracha and serve.