- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion - diced
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- 1 (11oz) package Olivia's Organics baby spinach - chopped small
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup low fat ricotta
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan. Add the onion and sauté for approximately 5 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté another minute. Remove from heat and mix together with spinach. Set aside to slightly cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan. Stir in the sriracha and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine spinach and egg/cheese mixture together.
- Butter or spray a 24 cup mini muffin pan and fill with spinach mixture. If desired, sprinkle each with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.