- 3/4 cup light mayo
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices crusty bread – cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Kale
- 3 cups romaine lettuce - chopped
- Parmesan cheese – shaved or grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Place cubed bread on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and red pepper flakes - toss well. Bake in oven for 8 to 10 minutes until croutons are crunchy.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the baby kale, chopped romaine lettuce and croutons. Add the dressing and toss lightly to combine. Top with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.