- 3/4 cup light mayo
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices crusty bread – cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Kale
- 6 Olivia's Organics Romaine Lettuce leaves - chopped
- Parmesan cheese – shaved or grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Place cubed bread on a sheet pan. Toss well with olive oil, salt and red pepper flakes. Bake in oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until croutons are crunchy.
- In a large bowl, toss together the baby kale, chopped romaine and croutons. Add the dressing and toss lightly to combine. Top with additional Parmesan cheese.