- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion - diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper - seeds removed and diced small
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Garam masala (spice blend)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (15.9oz) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15.9oz) cans chickpeas - rinsed and drained
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 (11oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Power Blend
- 2 tablespoons cilantro - chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add the onion and jalapeno and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the Garam masala and curry powder, cook for 1 minute, stirring the ingredients and mixing the flavors together.
- Stir in the tomatoes, chickpeas and vegetable broth.
- Bring to a low boil and lower to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the greens and cook until wilted and tender.
- Serve with Basmati rice and top with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lemon.