Cocktail - serves 1
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 1 1/2 oz white cran peach drink (used Ocean Spray)
- 1/2 oz arugula simple syrup *see below
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Garnish - twist of lemon and mint
*Arugula Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
Bring sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Reduce to low and simmer, stirring constantly until all sugar is dissolved. Cool slightly, place in a bowl and chill for 30 minutes.
In a blender, add the cooled simple syrup and the arugula and purée. Strain (using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth) and chill until ready to use.
- Add first 4 ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish and enjoy!