- 2 mangos (almost 2 cups) – peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeño - seeds removed and minced
- 3 tablespoons red onion - diced small
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro - chopped
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 pound Mahi Mahi
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Olivia's Organics Spring Mix with Herbs
- 8 (8-inch) tortillas
- For the salsa - mix together the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- For the avocado mayo - using a blender, mix the avocado, lime juice and mayo and set aside. (Both the salsa and mayo can be made a few hours ahead and placed in the refrigerator)
- Season the fish with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning. In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil medium high and cook fish 4 minutes on each side. Cut cooked fish into 2 inch pieces.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil (make 2 packets of 4) and heat in a preheated 350 F oven for 5 minutes.
- Place a handful of spring mix on each tortilla and top with the fish, avocado mayo and mango salsa. Serve immediately.