- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves - minced
- 1 (11oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale
- 2 medium tomatoes - seeded & chopped or 1 (14.5oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15oz) can cannellini beans – drained
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Splash of Garlic infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 30 seconds. Add the baby kale, turning and moving the greens continuously until they start to wilt. Add the tomatoes (with their juices) and beans, stirring to blend the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes. Simmer over medium heat and continue to stir occasionally until greens are tender to liking and flavors are incorporated, approximately 10 minutes.
- Add water or broth if more liquid is desired. To serve, arrange greens on a serving platter, and finish with garlic infused olive oil and Parmesan cheese.