- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon organic rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 scallions - sliced thin
- 1 pound fresh sushi-grade ahi tuna - cubed
- 2 cups cooked brown rice - at room temperature
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- 1 carrot - shredded
- 1 avocado - halved and cubed
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients. Add the tuna and marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Assemble the bowls: In two separate serving bowls, layer the brown rice, spinach, carrot and avocado. Top with tuna poke, sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy.