- 3 medium zucchini's
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups (packed) basil
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 + 2 cloves garlic - chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion - chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes - chopped
- 1 (5 oz.) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Spiralize zucchini to create noodles (you can also buy zoodles prepared in most grocery stores). Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, make the pesto: add 1/2 cup olive oil, basil, walnuts, 2 garlic cloves, salt and pepper and blend until smooth. Remove from blender and stir in the cheese. Set aside.
- In a very large sauté pan, heat the remaining olive oil and sauté the onion and tomato for 4 minutes, stir in the remaining garlic and cook another minute. Add in the zucchini noodles, spinach and 1/2 cup pesto (more if desired). Combine all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 5 more minutes.