- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil + 2 tablespoons
- 1 baguette - sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 can cannellini beans - rinsed well and drained
- 1 (5 oz.) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Arrange bread slices on a sheet pan and brush the tops with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Bake in oven for 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup of olivie oil, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Add in the beans and Arugula and toss all together well.
- Top each crostini (little toasts) with the bean and arugula combination and serve.
- Optional: Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.