- 2 tablespoons + 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 baguette - sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 oz.) can cannellini beans - rinsed and drained well
- 1 (5 oz.) package Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Arrange bread slices on a sheet pan and brush the tops with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Bake in oven for 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup of olivie oil, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Add in the beans and Arugula. Toss together well.
- Top each crostini with the bean and arugula combination and serve.
- Optional: Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.