- 2 cups leftover turkey – chopped or shredded
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 stalks Olivia's Organics Celery - diced
- 1/2 cup grapes - halved
- 1/2 cup walnuts - chopped
- 5 ounces non-fat vanilla (or plain or Greek yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- Olivia's Organics Baby Romaine or your favorite greens
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Mix the yogurt dressing with the turkey salad, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over a bed of lightly dressed baby romaine salad.