- 2 boneless pork chops - cut in 1 inch cubes
- 2 + 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic - minced
- 1 zucchini - cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper - cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8-10 grape tomatoes
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Spring Mix (or your favorite Olivia’s greens)
- 4 to 6 metal or wooden skewers
- *If using wooden skewers, soak for at least a half hour prior to grilling.
- Marinate the pork cubes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, Italian seasoning and garlic. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, toss the zucchini, peppers and tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Once marinated, thread the pork and veggies onto skewers, alternating ingredients. Place skewers on a hot grill and cook for approximately 5 to 6 minutes until pork is cooked, turning after 3 minutes. You can also prepare this using an indoor grill pan. Any leftover ingredients can be thrown on the grill with the skewers!
- Add cooked skewers to a plate with spring mix and drizzle with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.