- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ cup onion - chopped
- 1/2 cup red and orange peppers - chopped
- 1 large handful of Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach
- 2 large eggs - beaten
- 1/2 cup low moisture shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a sauté pan. Add the onion and peppers and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, season with salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture, making sure to cover the bottom of the pan. Cook until almost set.
- Top with cheese and fold in half. Continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes.