- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper - sliced thin
- 1 large carrot - peeled & julienned
- 1 small onion - sliced thin
- 1 cup pea pods - trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8oz) package of Udon noodles
- 2 tablespoons organic sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan and cook the peppers, carrot, onion and pea pods until just tender. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the spinach and continue to cook until wilted.
- While veggies are cooking, boil water and cook noodles according to the package directions.
- Add noodles and sauce to the sauté pan and mix together well with the vegetables.