- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics baby spinach - chopped
- 1 onion - diced small
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil - chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano - chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Fresh marinara or your favorite tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Form mixture into 2 inch round meatballs and place on a greased sheet pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through, turning once.
- Add meatballs to a fresh marinara sauce and enjoy with spaghetti squash.