Yields: 2 to 3 servings
- 1 (12oz) or 2 (5oz) cans of solid white tuna (in water) – drained well and flaked
- ½ of a small onion, sweet or red - minced
- 2 Olivia’s Organics celery stalks – diced small
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach
- Oil and Vinegar (optional)
- Add the tuna, onion, celery, mayo, seasonings and salt and pepper in bowl and mix well.
- Place the baby spinach on a serving platter, as is or lightly tossed with your favorite oil and vinegar, and top with the tuna salad.