- 2 cups chopped leftover turkey
- 1 cup Olivia’s Organics Celery – chopped small
- 1/4 cup red onion – minced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries – rough chopped
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 8 slices bread – toasted (or leftover dinner rolls)
- Combine turkey, celery, onion, dried cranberries, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Toast bread and assemble sandwiches. Top one slice of bread with turkey salad and a dollop of cranberry sauce, top with second slice of bread. Enjoy!