- 2 cups leftover turkey - shredded
- 1 cup leftover roasted butternut squash
- 1/2 cup leftover stuffing
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked carrots
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage - minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme - minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large eggs
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Leftover cranberry sauce and turkey gravy
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a food processor, add the first 10 ingredients and pulse to combine.
- Shape mixture into 24 small round meatballs. Place meatballs on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Serve warm with cranberry sauce and hot gravy.