- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 frozen bananas (peel, slice and freeze ahead)
- 1 cup Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon shaved chocolate
- Place almond milk, vanilla, frozen bananas and spinach into a Vitamix, blender or food processor. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in small bowls and top with pistachios and chocolate.
- For soft serve, enjoy immediately. For a more traditional ice cream texture, place in the freezer (in an airtight container) until desired scoop-a-bility.