- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion - diced
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1 prepared pie crust - uncooked
- 4 egg whites
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Swiss cheese - grated
- 1 cup Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- 1 cup roasted broccoli - small pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes - halved
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan and cook the onions for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook for another minute. Remove from heat to cool.
- Roll out prepared pie crust and press into a 9-inch tart pan (with removable bottom), crimping the sides.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add in the cooked onion and garlic, and all remaining ingredients. Mix well. Pour into prepared tart pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.