- 1 (11oz.) Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup Pecorino cheese - freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary - minced (or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 puff pastry sheets - thawed according to package directions
- 2 eggs
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spinach and cook just until wilted. Drain spinach and when cooled, squeeze out liquid using a dish towel.
- In a bowl, add the spinach, both cheeses, rosemary, salt, pepper and lemon zest. Mix well.
- Unfold puff pastry sheets onto a lightly floured counter. Roll both out to a 12 inch square. Using a 3 inch round cutter (can use jar cover), cut out 30-32 circles.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Brush half of each circle with egg. Top each circle with 2 tablespoons of the spinach/cheese mixture and fold puff pastry over. Using a fork, crimp each half circle to seal. Brush tops with the remaining egg and sprinkle with salt.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and bake for approximately 20 minutes until golden brown.