- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 1 (5 oz.) package of Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Polenta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds and then begin adding the spinach. When the spinach is all in and is wilted, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Prepare Polenta according to the package directions. (I always stir in a half cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese after it’s cooked. This makes it creamy and delicious).
- Stir the spinach into the polenta and pour into a greased square pan. Top with Saran Wrap and set in refrigerator until firm, about a half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut polenta into small bite size squares and place on a sheet pan. Top with shredded mozzarella and bake for 15 minutes.