- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion - chopped
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 1 (16 oz.) package Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup feta cheese - crumbled
- 1 egg - whisked
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and stir for one minute. Begin adding the spinach a little at a time and cook until wilted. Stir in red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, remove from heat and cool. Once cooled, place in a dish towel and squeeze out as much water as you can while wringing tight. Set aside.
- Cut pizza dough in half. With a little flour on the surface, roll out pizza dough into a large circle. Top with half of the spinach mixture covering all around while leaving an inch on the outside. Top with half of the feta cheese.
- Roll up from the short side working to get the seam over the top tucking it under. Pinch sides to seal. Brush with egg and top with sesame seeds.
- Repeat with other half of the dough and spinach mixture and place both on an ungreased baking sheet pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden. Cool for 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve.