- 2 cups grape tomatoes - halved
- 1 small zucchini - halved (long way) and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil - divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 baguette - sliced at an angle, ¼ inch thick
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach - stems removed
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- On a sheet pan, toss together the tomatoes with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Roast for 1 hour and set aside to cool.
- Raise oven temperature to 350 F.
- In a small sauté pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook zucchini for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place bread slices on a sheet pan and brush the top with extra virgin olive oil. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Place spinach in a bowl and toss together with remaining olive oil.
- To assemble Crostini: top each toasted bread slice with spinach, zucchini and tomatoes. Top with goat cheese and oregano.