- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeños (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups sharp cheddar cheese - grated
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter - melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 handfuls Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, garlic and onion powders. Stir in both cheeses.
- In another bowl, whisk together the melted butter, egg and milk. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix in chopped spinach. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Butter or spray the insides of a 12-cup muffin pan. Fill each one 3/4 of the way. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool baked muffins on a rack.