- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut or white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup liquid coconut oil
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 4 ounces of goat cheese
- 4 slices of bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- Butter, for loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, dried rosemary and red pepper flakes.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, sour cream and goat cheese. Add in the bacon and spinach.
- Lightly combine the dried ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Bake in a lightly buttered loaf pan for 45-50 minutes.