- 3 cups Olivia’s Organics Butternut Squash - cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 packed cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach
- Flour for dusting
- 1 pound pizza dough (store bought)
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the butternut squash on a large sheet pan and toss with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for approximately 30 minutes, turning once. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and cook the spinach until wilted. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough into a large circle. Move the dough around to make sure it’s not sticking. Drizzle the dough with olive oil and top with the butternut squash and spinach.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on a heated pizza stone (or baking sheet) and place the pizza on top. Brush the crust with olive oil and bake the pizza for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with the cheeses. Return the pizza to oven for another 5 minutes until crust is browned.