- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. large raw shrimp - cleaned and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- 2 heirloom tomatoes – sliced
- 1 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- Drizzle of Balsamic vinegar
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Using a large sauté pan (so as not to crowd the pan), heat the butter and olive oil. Pat the shrimp dry shrimp and season with salt, pepper and sugar on both sides. Cook for only about 2 minutes on each side until just turning pink.
- On a large platter, layer the arugula, tomato slices and beans. Top with the shrimp and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper as desired.