- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs - cut into chunks
- 2 sweet potatoes - peeled and chopped
- 4 carrots - peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper - chopped
- 1 yellow pepper - chopped
- Corn kernels from two stalks of corn
- 3 cloves garlic - chopped
- 1 small red onion - chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (5 oz.) package Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach or Baby Kale (or both)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the first 8 ingredients on an extra large sheet pan and season with salt and pepper and the fresh herbs, drizzle with olive oil and toss all together.
- Bake in oven for approximately 40 minutes. Remove pan from oven and stir in spinach or kale. Place back into the oven and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!