- 3 tablespoons butter
- half of an onion – diced
- 2 portobello mushroom caps – sliced into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (11oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Power Blend
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese - shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast – shredded (leftover or rotisserie)
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly oil a cookie sheet.
- Add butter to a large sauté pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add onions, mushrooms, garlic powder, cumin and chili powder; cook, stirring frequently, for approximately 5 minutes. Add the greens and cook, stirring frequently, another 3 minutes. Stir in the cooked chicken; mix to incorporate ingredients and remove from heat.
- Layer half of each tortilla with the vegetable and chicken mixture; top with shredded cheese. Fold the tortillas in half and place onto lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until cheese melts, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve with favorite salsa.