- 1 head cauliflower – cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1lb Brussels sprouts – trimmed and halved
- 3 carrots - peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper – cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper– cut into strips
- 1/2 orange bell pepper– cut into strips
- 1 dozen asparagus stalks - bottoms trimmed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (5 oz.) package of Olivia’s Organics Arugula
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Prep the veggies and arrange on two large sheet pans (using two pans will prevent over crowding the pans and will allow the veggies to brown nicely). Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, turning each veggie once. Remove vegetables and set aside to cool.
Place arugula on a serving platter, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper as desired. Arrange the roasted vegetables on top of the arugula. Squeeze the lemon over the vegetables and sprinkle with chopped almonds and Parmesan cheese.