- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion - diced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic - minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano - chopped or 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 8 whole roasted red bell peppers - chopped
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- Parmesan cheese - optional
- Heat oil in a soup pot. Add onion and sauté for approximately five minutes. Stir in garlic and oregano for 1 minute. Add in roasted red peppers, broth, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Blend soup with an immersion blender. Stir in spinach and cook for an additional few minutes until wilted. Serve with Parmesan cheese.