- 8 chicken thighs
- 3 lbs potatoes - peeled and chopped into small chunks
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Salt & pepper
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 2 lbs heirloom carrots - peeled and chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 (5oz) container Olivia's Organics Baby Kale
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the chicken and potatoes in a large roasting pan and toss together with the olive oil, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt & pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Lower the temp to 375 degrees F. Remove the pan from the oven and stir the garlic and carrots and continue roasting until all ingredients begin to brown, approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven again, stir in the baby kale (a little at a time) and continue cooking for another 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.