- 2 pounds carrots - peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- ½ of a (9oz) bag of Olivia’s Organics Chopped Kale
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Depending on size, slice the carrots in half long ways and then cut into halves or threes. Place carrots on a large sheet pan and toss well with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the kale, tossing the greens with the carrots and olive oil. Return to the oven for another 15 minutes stirring twice.