- 2 cups Farro - uncooked
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (20 oz.) packages of Olivia's Organics Butternut Squash - cut into a 1-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup thin sliced red onion - chopped
- 1 cup walnuts - chopped
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Kale - chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme - chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage - chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large pot, add the Farro, vegetable broth and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 20-25 minutes until most of the liquid is gone.
- Place butternut squash on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast in oven for approximately 25-30 minutes, until you see some browning and squash is tender.
- In a large bowl, add cooked Farro, butternut squash, red onion, walnuts, kale, thyme, sage and cranberries. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- If desired, drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil on top to serve.